Monday, June 1, 2009

My blog

I am just getting started here, but here's the basic plan. I want to concentrate on the world of craft beer, with occasional forays into politics, literature, and other things that interest me.
A little about me, I am a craft beer fan first and foremost. Don't ask me my favorite beer, i have too that i love. I am also very passionate about politics. I consider myself an independent. I lean to the right on economic issues, to the left on social issues, and as far as i am concerned anything you need to know about my politics can be found John Galt's speech. ( google who is John Galt if you don't know.)
That's all for now, I'll be making this up as i go, so i don't know when i will be making another post, but it will be soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, sir! Am very much looking forward to future posts, especially re: Ayn Rand.

    FYI: if you have a domain (I think beerandlife.com?), you can use your domain to point to your blog.

    I.e. http://blog.beerandlife.com

    Blogger will walk you through: settings > publishing

    If you want some help, give me a call.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete